Hi Gav...

thanks for your answer. Yes I made the step to 0.8dev the second day I
used forrest
since I have seen some limitations regarding pictures and links in
generated pdf.

I tested xhtml but that giving me just an empty page in the end...

To the dispatcher: I have read only a bit about the dispatcher (mainly
that this is a new technique in 0.8...)
What is the point on it and how to start using it?

My current work-around is to use the extra-css-section in skinconf.xml
and
I added some small modifications to html-to-document.xsl (after learning
the
meaning of those rules..).

However, it would be nice if there would be a way to copy a complete
css-file
from the sources instead of puting that to skinconf.xml and I am missing
realy simple example to write an own filter for my source-files (e.g.
how to use
my html-to-document.xsl instead of the global one...).
Maybe this is in the documenation and I missed it.

Thanks

Thomas

Thomas Emmel
ABAQUS Deutschland GmbH