David Crossley:
> Use the provided logkit.conf ...
> http://forrest.apache.org/faq.html and "Find in page" for "log".

Thanks for the pointer.  I copied Forrest’s logkit.xconf into my conf
directory, and changed

  <category name="debug" log-level="DEBUG">
    <log-target id-ref="debug"/>
  </category>

into

  <category name="debug" log-level="FATAL_ERROR">
    <log-target id-ref="debug"/>
  </category>

to see if that would eliminate the ouptut in the debug.log file, but it
still produced mountains of info in debug.log.

In fact what I really would like is if I could turn off these log files
altogether—information printed on the console should be enough.  I tried
things like removing all of the log-target elements from the file, and
removing all of the factory, cocoon and category elements from the file,
but the same log files get generated.  Is it somehow inheriting default
log settings from Forrest’s installation?  Do I need to do something in
my cli.xconf file?

I really don’t know anything about Cocoon.  I had a read through of
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/UnderstandingCocoonLogging, but it didn’t
really help me.

Thanks,

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/
        xmpp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ▪  ICQ 26955922  ▪  MSN [EMAIL PROTECTED]