Hi Steve,

Well, Having tested this again using
http://localhost:8888/samples/linking.pdf

It seems you are correct, this wasn't the case before, I remember some of
The images showing, now none of them are, not even png images appear for me
On the above page. This is using skins 0.8-dev with only pdf plugin.

Perhaps something has changed to make FOR-635 even worse of an issue than
It once was. This is a quick investigation, I'll look into it more.

Gav...