On 8/16/07, Ross Gardler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> kraftfeld wrote:
> > Ross Gardler schrieb:

> >> "forrest war" will generate a war file for you. Drop that into your
> >> chosen container and off you go.
> >>
> >> BUT I've never tried it and expect there will be some issues with
> >> configuring the path correctly when generating links. let us know what
> >> problems you encounter and we'll help work through them (assuming you
> >> searched the user archives before asking)
> >>
> >> Ross
> >>

> > hello ross,
> >
> > i think i made myself not quite clear, sorry. I already run an instance
> > of forrest in a tomcat servlet container - works just fine by now.
> > What i want is, that under this instance of forrest/cocoon various
> > 'projects' are served. These projects should have theire own sitemap,
> > skinconf, tab and site files while sharing cocoon xconf, jars etc..
> >

> That's exactly what I understood you to mean. Doing a "forrest war"
> produces what you need (in theory, like I said, I have not personally
> tested this).
>
> Rosscd

I too have not personally tested this, but I didn't think it was
possible either.  I understood it to only create a single /xdocs
directory so I'm not sure exactly how it could work?  Shucks, it's
been a while, but I've always understood "single forrest
instance->multiple projects" to be a limitation of the current system
regardless of the "mode" its operating in?

--tim