Esther Mietzsch wrote:
Dear List,

in my forrest project, I came across two more questions.

1. My png image does not show up in the PDF file. I performed the Jimi
installation as described in the FAQ, but this did not help. What did I
miss?

That's really difficult to say without knowing more details. What does your build/webapp/WEB-INF/logs/core.log say?

2. I would like to generate a whole-site PDF. Again, I did what is
suggested in the FAQ, but this produces only the link, but not the
document itself. Again, what did I miss?

Requesting http://localhost:8888/wholesite.pdf works for me.

I'm not sure what you mean "only produces the link".

As an incentive, I promise to carefully document anything successful, so
it could be integrated into the forrest documentation.

That is the best incentive you can give. Documentation (as you are finding) is nearly always the weakest link in the open source chain, yet it is also the thing newcomers are most able to improve (with help from those less new).

Ross