Hi,

I solved my problem now, just in case someone is interested here is how
I did it:

The "No flow in page-sequence" error was raised because in my site.xml I
referenced documents that did not already exist.

So far so good.

Then I got the following error:

internal-destination or external-destination must be specified in basic-link

That was because I had empty urls in some a tags (e.g. <a href="">).

I changed that, too. Now it works and I'm happy! ;-)

Forrest rocks.

Cheers
Dieter