David Crossley wrote:

> I have seen such error messages before. IIRC it is something
> to do with a missing resource and is a message from the locationmap.

Found it.

This "wholesite" ability has caused trouble for a long time.
Moreso with the new locationmap.

I did a quick search for "wholesite" in our issue tracker [1].

One of the top issues is http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-733
"wholesite.pdf does not work with the locationmap".

We need to emphasise in our docs that wholesite is broken.

Anyone who needs this wholesite ability and wants to
help fix it, we would welcome you on our dev mail list.

[1] Remember everyone, me included, that the Forrestbar
is a good tool to accompany Forrest use/development.
http://forrest.apache.org/tools/forrestbar.html

-David