Hi rgardler  thanks for the reply. I followed the link provided by u and did
the same but not able to render the RSS feeds. I did like this
My feedDescriptor is like this and i put it in a folder like ->
xdocs\ConnectM\Technology\feedDescriptor.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feedDescriptor>
  <feed id="BBCSport_UK">

<url>http://news.bbc.co.uk/rss/sportonline_uk_edition/front_page/rss.xml#</url>
  </feed>
</feedDescriptor>

and i have made an entry in site.xml  like this

<technology label="Technology" href="ConnectM/Technology/" tab="Technology">
        <overview label="Overview" href="technology.html" />
        <m2m label="M2M" href="m2m.html" />
        <java label="Java" href="java.html" />
        <java label="RSS Link" href="Rss.html" />
</technology>

where Rss.xml is the feed xml file. Whenever i click on "RSS Link" nothing
is getting displayed.

Please help......