Hi,

Lately I read in a document from the forrest site (a pdf I do not find yer again...) that the pipeline for native html input is
something like:
HTML -> JTity and Cocoon -> html-to-document.xsl -> ...?? ...-> HTML-output or PDF or ...

Is this right so far? Mainly the JTity and Cocoon pipe: Is that configurable for example to avoid JTidy to clean several topics from my HTML? Can I catch the output just before it goes to html-to-document.xsl for debugging? My target is some extra pipeline I add in front for example to add an xinclude to the HTML which possibly can be used later in the process... I am looking for ways to automatically create a section numbering in my documents and other useful stuff like indexing and maybe a bibliography framework.

Kind regards

Thomas