Tim Williams wrote:
> > Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> > >
> > > bash-3.2$ forrest run
> > > bash: /Applications/forrest/head/bin/forrest: /bin/sh^M:
> > > bad interpreter: No such file or directory
> >
> >  I notice your error had ^M on it. Maybe we've got a whitespace issue?
> >  Maybe try dos2unix run.sh and see if it helps?  Just a guess...
>
> not run.sh obviously.

Good observation Tim. You mean '$FORREST_HOME/bin/forrest' shell script.

Ferdinand, i remember that you used to run Windows.
If you just copied everything over to your new Mac then
there will be DOS line-endings issues (depending on how
you did the copy).

Try a fresh svn checkout of Forrest trunk.

-David