Take a look at the stylesheet in the pdf-output-plugin to find out which
color-definitions are used in pdf.
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf/resources/stylesheets/document-to-fo.xsl?revision=691220&view=markup

Definitions like
> <xsl:variable
>         name="background-color"
>         select="$config/colors/[EMAIL PROTECTED]'body']/@value" />
reference settings in skinconfig (<color name="body" value="#ffffff"
link="#0F3660" vlink="#009999" hlink="#000066"/>) and are used in one or
several of the helper stylesheets in the directory.
> <fo:block background-color="{$background-color}">
>       <xsl:apply-templates>
>         <xsl:with-param name="level" select="number($level)+1"/>
>       </xsl:apply-templates>
>     </fo:block>
Regards,
Ferdinand Soethe

---

Fischerzug 3a
21522 Hohnstorf
Germany
ph  +4139/696244
mob +1772507870
Tax-ID.: 2326 02613903524
http://soethe.net/ferdinandSoethe.vcf

Irrra schrieb:
> The colors part changes colors of the generated html page but the pdf files
> still use the colors of the initial skin. There is nothing in the pdf part
> of the skinconf.xml (at least nothin I see..) which color-related.
>

> Thorsten Scherler-3 wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 2008-09-01 at 18:41 -0700, Irrra wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'd like to match the styles of the generated  pdf documents with the
>>> page's
>>> styles (the image size, fonts, color scheme etc.)? Where should I do