On 3 Dec 2008, at 14:48, Dieter Schicker wrote:

Hi there,

I created a war file of my forrest project ('forrest war' => build successfully) and now I'm trying to deploy the project to tomcat 6. Unfortunatly I get the following error when I try to access the application in the browser:

I'm using 0.9-dev (checked out yesterday from the trunk of the svn repository).

Please use the developer list for discussion about the developer release of Forrest.

The issue you report is a known issue, please see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-1074

We would welcome you help in solving the issue.

Ross