Hi,
    I would be happy to know as to what would be the equivalents for
the following 4 tags that are part of weblogic-ra.xml  (weblogic
specific deployment descriptor for resource adapters).

weblogic has what is known as a principal map for security:

<security-principal-map>
(provides a mechanism to define appropriate resource-principal values
for resuorce adapter and EIS authorization processing, based upon the
known WebLogic runtime initiating run time initiating-principal. This
map allows for hte specification of a defined set of initiaitng
principals and the corresponding resource principal's username and
password that should be used when allocating managed connections and
connection handles) This has subtags that are <map-entry>,
<initiating-principal> and <resource-principal>.

<map-config-property>
(identifies a configuration property name and value that corresponds
to an ra.xml config-entry element with the corresponding
config-property-name. At deployment time, all values present in a
map-config-property specification will be  set on the
ManagedConnectionFactory.

Weblogic has the following tags that are extra as the parameters for
connection pooling:

<capacity-increment>
(identifies the max number of additional managed connections which the
server attempts to obtain during resizing of the maintained connection
pool)

<shrinking-enabled>
(indicates whether or not the connection pool should have unused
managed connection reclaimed as a means to control system resources)

two more related tags are <shrink-period-minutes> and
<connection-cleanup-frequency>

If anybody can tell me as to how I port a RA with a weblogic-ra.xml
that has the above tags, i.e. what tags should I add to geronimo to
get the same functionality, that'd be great....

Thanks in advance,
Sai