> On the topic of the mailing lists...
>
> Around Sept 2004, I raised an issue that dev mail list archive search
> functionality is not working.  I sent a mail to infrastructure and got
no
> response.  I raised an infrastructure JIRA issue and got no response.
>
> For people new to the project, one of the first things they will want to

> do is be able to search for messages on certain topics.  When one does a

> search for a common term, such as EJB and only sees results from 2003,
> they could be forgiven for thinking not much is happening.  If you
search
> for GBeans you will get no results in the search.
>
> Does anyone have contacts with the right people to get this fixed?
>
> Thanks,
>
> John

Would you believe I just got a mail from JIRA this morning (would have
been before I wrote the above mail) showing the issue being updated.
Spooky :-)

Looks like I had the wrong component specified in the issue.  I think we
should still chase this up.

Thanks,

John

> eyebrowse search of [EMAIL PROTECTED] doesn't find messages from
2004

>          Key: INFRA-117
>      Project: Infrastructure
>         Type: Bug
>   Components: Eyebrowse
>     Reporter: John Sisson

> I have been trying to search the Geronimo dev list archives (both
subjects and the body) and have found the search isn't picking up any
messages from 2004 (but it is picking up messages from 2003).

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/[EMAIL PROTECTED]