Hi,

I am currently evaluating Geronimo and build the latest Geronimo from CVS with Maven. My questions:

What is the current status of WS integration into Geronimo?

I can see the repository/axis folder and assume it is integrated as a module. In the Wiki there is a short (and obsolete) tutorial (http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/HowToAxisGeronimo) explaining the deployment of Axis as an (external) Web application. Is this the intended way to use WS in Geronimo?

Is there any information about how to expose EJB's as a WS?

Thanks!!

Stefan