That's why I stopped cross posting....

:)

On Jun 8, 2005, at 2:45 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

Looks like Geir is already on this (mail on users list).... Darn cross posts

-dain

On Jun 8, 2005, at 11:42 AM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

On Jun 8, 2005, at 11:07 AM, toby cabot wrote:

We've been talking about new site content for a while, so I threw
together a quick, simple site that uses velocity and simple xml- based
documents for content.

Looks much better than the old site! Based on discussion on the - user list in February I submitted bug 575 which was an attempt to stem the "is Geronimo alive?" questions that popped up from time to time. You might want to take a look at that patch to see if there's any text that you can
use.  You can at least close the bug ;)

Wow, I can't believe we never applied that one. I'll apply the applicable bit later today.

Can you do me a favor and hold our feet to the fire next time we slack off on a patch?

Thanks a ton,

-dain

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]