Sundaranathan S wrote:
Hi Jacek,

     Thanks and from where do i get db2jcc.jar and db2jcc_license_c.jar. Please
let me know if it is available with geronimo or should i download from
IBM site.

You need to download them from the IBM site.

Derby is currently voting on whether to release 10.1.1.0 which will include client-side jars that we can redisribute. I have tested this candidate with Geronimo and things seem to be working fine. When Derby's vote completes (probably Friday if things go well) expect Geronimo to update to 10.1.1.0 soon after.

--
Jeremy