Hi,

I have two Web services, one exposed via the Web container, the other one via the EJB container. I would like to process their SOAP headers and also try some WS-Security stuff. To achieve this I have written my own message handler which extends the javax.xml.rpc.handler.GenericHandler. Now, I was wondering where (in which DD) I have to register these Handlers. Can I also register them as a Handler chain?

As for the WS-Security usage - I assume Geronimo has no implementation of WS-S by default? What would be the best method to integrate Apache WSS4J into Geronimo?

Thanks.

Regards,

Stefan Schmidt