It's a singleton. It's not in JNDI.

I understand how you are using JNDI. I am glad you stick to the spec.

As far as providing a proxy through JNDI I can't imagine that it would be too hard:

new InitialContext().lookup("geronimo:/gbeans/<blah>");

What am I missing here?

David Jencks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

11/24/2005 11:11 AM
Please respond to user