Yes, change the driver to its XA class

On 12/3/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

Please correct me if I am wrong but this is not xa-enabled.

Ken Perl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

12/01/2005 10:13 PM

Please respond to user

        To:        user@geronimo.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Geronimo works with MySQL / XA

the plan could be found on the page http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=937

On 12/1/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

We don't have a policy yet for contributing patches to open-source projects, unfortunately.

I have sent an email to an executive asking for permission to contribute it. I am afraid until he says

otherwise everything I type on company time or even on company equipment is work for hire.

Right now I am waiting for a response on this.

Matt Hogstrom < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>

11/30/2005 04:42 AM
Please respond to user