Hi Aaron
Using netstat, port 1099 is not used before startup, but it is used after startup
I tried an other port in config.xml, but same problem with the other port
This is the only error during startup, but I can't deploy anything.
The IP is the one attributed by my DHCP server
I've tried 3 different implementations of Geronimo, same problem.

Aaron Mulder a écrit :

Do you have a process other than Geronimo listening on port 1099?  Are
there any other errors during startup?

Thanks,
   Aaron