actually I am also using different version of apache and what I could see
only httpd.conf.... I tried to do everything but couldn't do it...

             Matt Hogstrom
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             g>                                                         To
                                       user@geronimo.apache.org
             01/10/2006 06:59                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: changing default port
             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  che.org

You can also change them in the Console which might be simpler depending
your
desire to edit XML files :)