On Jan 19, 2006, at 12:05 AM, Martin Goldhahn wrote:

Thanks for your help. I think I got one step further to a solution. Now
I am having another problem. The deployer complains that the openwire
jar is not in the repository, but it is. I in the same directoy as the
other activemq jars. In the deployment plan refer to it with
        <dependency>
                <uri>activemq/jars/activemq-openwire-3.2.2.jar</uri>
        </dependency>.

The uri here is NOT a path into the repository, instead it is a uri rendering of the maven info identifying the artifact. The uri should be

activemq/activemq-openwire/3.2.2/jar

groupId/artifactId/version/type

hope this helps
david jencks

I thought It might need the other jars as well. so i put in dependencies
for the other activemq jars. Stil not working.
    Error: Unable to distribute plan.xml:
    org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException:
    uri activemq/jars/activemq-core-3.2.1.jar not found in repository

        uri activemq/jars/activemq-core-3.2.1.jar not found in
repository

What am I doing wrong here?

Martin