You need an EJB Reference in your WAR (in Geronimo, a web app can't
look up an EJB in JNDI unless there's an EJB Reference in the
web.xml).  It's easiest if your EJB JAR and WAR are deployed as part
of an EAR so you can use an <ejb-link> in the EJB Reference in web.xml
and then you don't need any Geronimo-specific information.  If the EJB
JAR and WAR are deployed separately, you'll probably need a
geronimo-web.xml that maps the EJB reference in web.xml to the correct
EJB in the EJB JAR.  See, for example,

http://chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/web-plan.html#id2591236
using the geronimo-web.xml syntax described at
http://chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/web-plan.html#web-plan-refs

Anyway, once your EJB reference is set up, if the EJB reference name
is ejb/BCalcREJB then you'll look it up in JNDI at
java:comp/env/ejb/BCalcREJB (generally, it's java:comp/env/[name of
EJB reference])

Thanks,
    Aaron