Hi,
   Some TAM-WAS-JACC docs.

This is the WAS's infocenter .

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wasinfo/v6r0/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.websphere.express.doc/info/exp/ae/rsec_jacctroubles.html

WAS 6 Security Handbook

http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg246316.html?Open

Bye

David Jencks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:

On Jan 27, 2006, at 3:38 AM, Cristian Roldan wrote:

Hi,

Should not be to difficult to create one though.

Do you mean coding a JAAS module ?

But my question ar:
Does geronimo support JACC ? if so can I use the Geronimo's JACC implementation to integrate with TAM ?

Bye

Geronimo supports JACC, but at the moment you can't really use anything but Geronimo's JACC implementation.  I'm going to be looking at making this pluggable very soon.

Can you point to any documents indicating how TAM relates to JACC?   The only JACC implementation I have seen is ours  so seeing what other people get from the spec would be very useful :-)

Nicholas Irving <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:
Hi,
I was not aware of a TAI available for Geronimo, but then again I was not aware of JACC in WebSphere 6. Should not be to difficult to create one though.

NIrving