Hi!

I'm using Eclipse 3.11 with latest WTP and Eclipse Plugin (WTP M200601251151 and geronimo/eclipse/unstable/20060127-1410). Whenever I right click web apps and ask "Run As" and select Geronimo, I got Geronimo running, the WAR is deployed, I get message "Could not find a client that is able to launch the selection" (not matter I choose Run As over Project or over index.jsp).
Then  I got to browser and type the app address, but I get error

   HTTP ERROR: 404

Not Found

RequestURI=/GT2006/