On Jan 30, 2006, at 11:29 AM, Oscar Oreja wrote:

Hello all,

I would like to susbcribe here. I added a new question. I´m not sure this is the correct place, if somebody could tell me where I have to post it, I´ll do it. Thanks.

We have tried to deploy an application on Geronimo. Our application has 2 modules, a WAR and a JAR (EJB module). We have added 2 connector too (JDBC and JMS). We can deploy the application and this begin but there is a problem.

It seems that the JNDI service doesn't work properly. We have tested and the JNDI doesn't have any of the EJB's names defined on ejb-jar.xml nor openejb-jar.xml. If we try to load a JNDI name a exception is launched (NameNotFoundException). It's weird because jsps (on WAR) can load classes from EJB but it can be loaded from JNDI.

    Do anybody know why this is happend?

It is hard to tell without more information. Are all the modules packed in an ear? can you show the ejb-refs from web.xml and the ejb names from ejb-jar.xml? Are you using a geronimo plan? What are the exact strings the jsp/servlet looks up in jndi?

    Any help will be apreciated.

    Thank you very much.

    Oscar