Sachin Patel escreveu:

- sachin

On Feb 2, 2006, at 9:30 AM, Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter wrote:

This always happens... just after clicking Send button, I realized that I forgot to change password for system user. So I got to Server configuration and changed password, and the "forever starting" problem goes away (should not Plugin alert about password problems instead of forever starting problem?).

Yes, can you open a jira on that?

I never used Jira, but I'll try (should not be so different than BugZilla ;-) ).

But app still not run (and is not either deployed).

I'll do retry with server running under JDK 1.5.0 (my preferred plataform - because I have some external projects sucessfully deployed under this same Geronimo install), and let you know results.

G is only certified to run on 1.4.x

I know, but I'm getting very high success running under 5.0 (either Sun JDK or JRockit). May be because I just work with WebApps (with direct JDBC access and/or Hibernate).

Richter

Richter

Sachin Patel escreveu:

Sure, send me the video. I may not get to it until later today or tommorow.

- sachin