My actual problem is the time taken to both pack and
unpack a war of size > 800 MB each time i do a change
in my app. code....that would be repeated many times
in a day when we do development...

Even if i put the exploded WAR/JAR in the hot deploy
directory how does Geronimo manages the change in the
code? Does it re-deploys all the files in the exploded
WAR or only the files modified from the prev
deployment?

also my previous question:  "whether the Geronimo
version 1.0 with Tomcat supports the deployment that
standalone tomcat supports just by dropping the
context info (*.xml) file in
"Tomcat5.5\conf\Catalina\localhost". If yes then how
?"

Thanks
-SAHIL

--- Aaron Mulder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>