For one thing, I think your parentId should be
geronimo/activemq-broker/1.0/car (you want to force the broker to
start first, not the other standard ActiveMQ resources).

Also, you should remove the implemented-interface element you have --
that's only used if you have additional interfaces above and beyond
what's listed in the connectionfactory-interface, and repeating the
same one appears to hose it up.

Thanks,
    Aaron