I asked the question below a few days ago and I believe the example only loaded the first .option file which is the one under the core directory.

I tried to combine the following into one .options file and use "eclipse -debug pathToOptionsFile" to launch it but I still didn’t see any trace from ui.

org.apache.geronimo.devtools.eclipse.core/debug=true

org.apache.geronimo.ui/debug=true

Is it not possible to turn on both (core and ui) traces at the same time?

Thanks, lin

Hi,

Sachin mentioned that users can use "eclipse -debug pathToOptionsFile" to see
the trace
in an earlier post.

Is this the right syntax if I want to display the trace for both the core and
ui?

eclipse -debug pathToOptionsFile-core pathToOptionsFile-ui

For example:
eclipse -debug ..\options\org.apache.geronimo.devtools.eclipse.core\.options
..\options\org.apache.geronimo.ui\.options

thanks,

Lin