On Feb 16, 2006, at 8:42 AM, Claudio Corsi wrote:

Hi all,

I was wondering if you have a standard process to get an instance of Geronimo TransactionManager instance?

I have been trying to understand your use of the gbean package and it is not readily clear how I can get an instance of the TransactionManager and/or TransactionContextManager instance.

Knowing what kind of component needs the TM or TCM would be a help. One way for a non-geronimo-aware component to use the TCM is demonstrated in the spring tm in the spring module in trunk.

thanks,

--Claudio