hi,

The article was for WAS-CE 1.0 while u r using WAS-CE 1.0.0.1 which is
based on Geronimo 1.0. There is a change in config Ids and
dependencies.

So u can try out the geronimo-ra.xml plan posted by Jan.

The steps are

1) Deploy Resource Adapter using the plan posted by Jan ( also pasted
below for reference )
2) Deploy EAR file ( change
<external-path>mq/wascemq/1.0/rar</external-path> to reflect change in
naming style in geronimo-application.xml )
3) Try outbound and inbound

Hope this helps.

Regards
Krish

wasce-mq.xml or Geronimo-ra plan
===========================
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!-- This is Geronimo-specific descriptor -->

<connector xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector";
version="1.5" configId="wasce/mq.rar"
parentId="geronimo/j2ee-server/1.0/car">

        <resourceadapter>

                <resourceadapter-instance>
                        <resourceadapter-name>MQRA</resourceadapter-name>
                        <workmanager>
                                <gbean-link>DefaultWorkManager</gbean-link>
                        </workmanager>
                </resourceadapter-instance>

                <outbound-resourceadapter>
                        <connection-definition>

<connectionfactory-interface>com.ibm.wasce.mq.connector.MQQueueConnectionFactory</connectionfactory-interface>
                                <connectiondefinition-instance>
                                        <name>MQQueueFactory</name>
                                        <config-property-setting
name="url"></config-property-setting>
                                        <config-property-setting
name="icf"></config-property-setting>
                                        <config-property-setting
name="name"></config-property-setting>
                                        <connectionmanager>
                                                <no-transaction />
                                                <no-pool />
                                        </connectionmanager>
                                </connectiondefinition-instance>
                        </connection-definition>

                        <connection-definition>

<connectionfactory-interface>com.ibm.wasce.mq.connector.MQTopicConnectionFactory</connectionfactory-interface>
                                <connectiondefinition-instance>
                                        <name>MQTopicFactory</name>
                                        <config-property-setting
name="url"></config-property-setting>
                                        <config-property-setting
name="icf"></config-property-setting>
                                        <config-property-setting
name="name"></config-property-setting>
                                        <connectionmanager>
                                                <no-transaction />
                                                <no-pool />
                                        </connectionmanager>
                                </connectiondefinition-instance>
                        </connection-definition>

                </outbound-resourceadapter>

        </resourceadapter>

        <adminobject>
                <adminobject-interface>javax.jms.Queue</adminobject-interface>

<adminobject-class>com.ibm.wasce.mq.connector.MQQueueImpl</adminobject-class>
                <adminobject-instance>
                    <message-destination-name>ivtQ</message-destination-name>
                    <config-property-setting
name="PhysicalName">SYSTEM.DEFAULT.LOCAL.QUEUE</config-property-setting>
                </adminobject-instance>
        </adminobject>
        <adminobject>
                <adminobject-interface>javax.jms.Topic</adminobject-interface>

<adminobject-class>com.ibm.wasce.mq.connector.MQTopicImpl</adminobject-class>
                <adminobject-instance>
                    <message-destination-name>ivtT</message-destination-name>
                    <config-property-setting
name="PhysicalName">SampleTopic</config-property-setting>
                </adminobject-instance>
        </adminobject>

</connector>

geronimo-application.xml EAR

<ext-module>
  <connector>MQRA_1</connector>
  <external-path>mq/wascemq/1.0/rar</external-path>
  <connector xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector";
configId="wasce/mq.rar.1" parentId="wasce/mq.ear">