mika wrote:
org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl in classloader
com.myapps/TCapplication/1.0/ear
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:249)
        ... 66 more
-[END]---------------------------------------------------------------------

what is the first line (abstractName...) going to tell me?

In the openejb-jar.xml is such a block with this EJBClientInterfaceEJB...
<session>
    <ejb-name>EJBClientInterfaceEJB</ejb-name>
    <jndi-name>ClientInterfaceJAR/EJBClientInterfaceEJB</jndi-name>
</session>

Then I have another question for this errormessage:
org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl in classloader
com.myapps/TCapplication/1.0/ear

I've looked into the xalan-2.0.jar and found surprisingly such an class in it.
How do I have to modify the classloader for getting this class found?

Looking further on the stack trace I think Xalan is used by one of your EJBs
so place the dependency entry in the openejb-jar.xml instead of the
geronimo-web-*.xml (if you don't use Xalan in the web-app).

Thanks,
Mario