you are one step ahead of me...i meant that all xml files need their possible
element values defined and brief purposes described (well, actually this is
a bit obvious but i'm still lost most of the time working on geronimo)
Collapse/expand buttons would be a great to do this...particularly for
descriptions (which only some people will want) - but considerable work i
think.
rich

Hi Richard

Thank you very much for your Feed Back..Considering your idea of
documenting the "xml schema across all the schema" is not that much
clear to me.Are you referring to add Expand/Collaps butting to show
technical content if user needs only or someting?Please give an
example if possible.

Regards
Kanchana