Hello, Gianny

can you point me to where to grab the new jar? I tried the download at
codehaus.org but the file date for the 1.4 snapshot is July 2006?? And
funnily I can't access the cvs (Could not connect to
:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/projects/tranql/scm:
I/O exception occurred: Connection refused: /home/projects/tranql/scm:
no such repository
).

Regards

Dirk

Gianny Damour schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for reporting these problems. They are now fixed in HEAD of
> TranQL. Could you please download the latest TranQL-1.4-SNAPSHOT
> artifact and confirm that these problems are now fixed? You can simply
> drop this artifact in your repository and Geronimo will pick it up as it
> is the latest available version (thanks David J. for the hint).
>
> The Apache JIRA infrastructure is down at the moment. I will open two
> issues to track them when JIRA will become available.
>
> Thanks for your patience,
> Gianny
>
> On 20/10/2006, at 10:18 PM, Kaeto23 wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> OK, I tried your way now and at least Geronimo keeps talking to me. The
>> stacktrace now reads as follows:
>>
>> Caused by: org.tranql.ql.QueryException: Select [Select
>> method=[ejbSelectForumPostsNum]; EJB-QL=[select distinct count(p.id)
>> from Post as p where p.thread.forum.id=?1]] does not return a EJB and
>> defines the prefetch group [Default].
>>     at
>> org.tranql.builder.SQLQueryBuilder.buildSelects(SQLQueryBuilder.java:224)
>>     at
>> org.openejb.deployment.CMPContainerBuilder.buildIt(CMPContainerBuilder.java:311)
>>
>>     at
>> org.openejb.deployment.AbstractContainerBuilder.createConfiguration(AbstractContainerBuilder.java:354)
>>
>>     at
>> org.openejb.deployment.CMPEntityBuilder.createBean(CMPEntityBuilder.java:213)
>>
>>     ... 32 more
>>

>> It seems Geronimo wants a EJB in return. Counting is still a problem ;)
>>
>> I just consider to switch to JOnAS or JBoss ;)
>>
>> Milan: how did you count the EJBs? Do you also use the "Default"
>> prefetch group (only the CMP fields are loaded instead of CMP+CMR)?
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>> Dirk
>>

>> Unger, Milan schrieb:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I faced similar problem, the trick to use following EJB QL:
>>>
>>> select distinct count(p.key) from Post as p where
>>> p.thread.forum.id=?1
>>>
>>> notice count(p.key) - where key should be a property of CMP bean.
>>> I'm not sure if such syntax is required by EJB spec or simply a bug in
>>> geronimo/open-ejb.
>>>
>>> Regards, Milan.

- --