deployment plans (geronimo-web.xml, geronimo-application.xml, etc.) are not
stored anywhere.  Even if a deployment plan is available in the archive
(under WEB-INF in case of geronimo-web.xml), it is not necessary that the
same is used for deployment.  An external deployment plan may have been used
at the time of deployment.

--vamsi