On Jan 26, 2007, at 10:01 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

All,

I have made the binaries from Geronimo 2.0-M2 available for review at:

http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/2.0-M2-rc1

In this directory you will find the various assemblies for your review as well as one massive tar ball that has the various artifacts that will ultimately be distributed.

The files are being uploaded as this is being written so give them some time.

Also included in this vote are the artifacts for the JACC spec 1.0- M2 which is required for 2.0-M2.

Remember...this is a milestone and not a full release.

Wow, this is great!

I want express my strongly held opinion that the new JACC spec should just be plain released.

In any case here's my +1.

Regards,
Alan