On Jan 29, 2007, at 6:40 AM, Kanchana Welagedara wrote:

Hi All

I'm trying to build the code.I tried building code for the several time and ended it with following error for each time

Can any body please help me to solve this?

Kanchana,
I would guess that the catalina jar in your local maven repository is not valid. One of the maven repos had a configuration problem, last week. And served up some bad artifacts. If you cleanup your local maven repo, you should be ok. Try the following:

rm -rf ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/tomcat/catalina/ (or windows equivalent)
mvn clean install

If that doesn't work, clean your entire repo:

rm -rf ~/.m2/repository
mvn clean install

--kevan

  • Build failure Kanchana Welagedara