On Mar 26, 2007, at 5:31 PM, Peter Petersson wrote:

Peter Petersson wrote:
Hernan Cunico wrote:
I did a minor update early this morning so that "5 hours ago" thing has to be yours (hopefully)
No It was not mine and I did click on "resume" but it gave me the old data I have logged on to my google acount now inviting you to chat.
Cheers
 Peter
Despite all my efforts and help from Hernan (Thank you very much for all your help) I'm afraid that more than 3h of work on this document has gone down the drain ;(. One thing is certain I wont press the preview button without having a resent save or backup available (I should have known that Murphy was about to get his share of things). Well I will try to recall some of the stuff I had put down some day soon when I get the mode back.
/Peter Petersson

Ugh. Peter, Sorry to hear that. That's an awful feeling to see 3 hours go away in a blink of the eye... Thanks for the effort. Here's hoping that the mood returns, soon... :-)

--kevan