Hello,

I'm looking for a NPE which I get while deploying an EJB3  application.
The exception is thrown in class PersistenceUnitBuilder in executing the
method buildPersistenceUnits( ) (line 115). I had a look at the source
code (geronimo-2.0-M3-src) to see what's probably missing.
>From the stack trace it seems to me as if parsing of persistence.xml
goes wrong using the class XmlBeansUtil, so that the result of this
parsing (an instance of PersistenceDocument as it seems) is incomplete.
But I could not find the code of  the class XmlBeansUtil to see what's
going on there. Can someone give me a hint where I can find this code?

kind regards
Michael