Hello,

I tried to port Adventure Builder 1.0.4 to Geronimo 1.1 but failed.

I started from the Adventure Builder 1.0.3's deplopyment file for Geronimo
1.0 by Jacek from

I made some changes to the deployment files to make the deployment process
happy. The customer web site could be sucessfully started, but at the final
step, after pressing "submit". I will get an error

>com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.waf.controller.web.html.HTMLActionException:
CheckoutHTMLAction
>Exception : (404)/consumer/foo/pi

Checking the geronimo.out reveals that the /consumer/foo/po can not be found
is the root cause of the error. I wonder if anybody here has some experience
on this. The deployment plan is attached.

BTW, I have problems in accessing the wiki pages of Adventure Builder:
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/AdventureBuilder

thanks a lot for your help!

Wenguang http://www.nabble.com/file/p11095754/plan.tar.gz plan.tar.gz

(404)/consumer/foo/po
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.readFromSocket(HTTPSender.java:744)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:144)
        at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:165)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)at
org.apache.geronimo.axis.client.ServiceEndpointMethodInterceptor.intercept(ServiceEndpointMethodInterceptor.java:92)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.axis.client.GenericServiceEndpointWrapper$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$b2f13e74.submitPurchaseOrder(<generated>)
        at
com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.consumerwebsite.actions.CheckoutHTMLAction.buildPurchaseOrder(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.consumerwebsite.actions.CheckoutHTMLAction.perform(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.waf.controller.web.html.HTMLActionSupport.perform(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.waf.controller.web.RequestProcessor.processRequest(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.waf.controller.web.MainServlet.doProcess(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.waf.controller.web.MainServlet.doPost(Unknown
Source)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:615)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
        at com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.signon.web.SignOnFilter.doFilter(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11095754/plan.tar.gz plan.tar.gz