On Jun 30, 2007, at 7:03 AM, Mario Ruebsam wrote:

I don't know if mentioned earlier but it is possible to develop
and debug with Little-G and Jetty and the new Eclipse tools?

I try to switch our current development trunk to Eclipse 3.3,
Little-G-Jetty 2.0 and Java 6. But it looks like the dev tools
need some libraries from the Geronimo 2.0 J2EE compatible
version like the "bin/jpa.jar" to start/debug the server within
Eclipse.
Is the Geronimo 2.0 J2EE compatible version currently a requirement
for the dev tools?

Mario,
It would seem so. The dev tools shouldn't be *requiring* jpa.jar (IMO). Could you create a Jira for the problem?

You could try to copy in bin/jpa.jar and /lib/geronimo- transfromer-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar. And see if you run into any other problems. It's time to turn our attention to the minimal servers as we ramp up for a 2.0 release. Thanks for bringing this to our attention...

--kevan