Hi Lasantha,

I would like to clarify that my question is about setting the "default
datasource" for persisting the entity bean itself, not the datasources where
the entity bean are referencing. Are there any way for Geronimo to change
its default datasource so that the entity beans deployed will be persisted
to that database?
Right now I think the default one is derby, which is not a Enterprise grade
database and can not handle large data.

Thanks,
Chris