Hi,

----- Original Message ----

I think you need to change the dependency from the derby jar to system-database

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</groupId>
            <artifactId>system-database</artifactId>
            <type>car</type>
        </dependency>

I have no idea why your app worked in G 1.1 :-), the DelegatingDriver wasn't
there but I thought the same kind of problem still occurred.

Let us know if this doesn't fix the problem
-------------

I didn't say I use SystemDatabase and its SystemDatasource pool ;)

I have created my own database (dataweaver) and created pool to this database.

So in my G2.0M-6 I have two following embedded Derby databases:

1. SystemDatabase with its org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database pool
2. dataweaver with its console.dbpool/DataWeaverWARDerby one

the funniest thing is, that SystemDatabase getConnection() does not throw any
exceptions,
dataweaver getConnection() throws...

maybe something else is wrong?

best regards