Hi All!

I was wondering if there is a way I can point to Apache Geronimo that I want
the newest version of given dependency?

I have few versions of my "commons" libraries and I thought it would be very
nice feature if I wouldn't have to change my <dependency><version> and redeploy
whole application each time I change something in my commons libraries.

I've deployed successfully my app with:

<dependency>
                <groupId>dataweaver</groupId>
                <artifactId>dataweaver-commons</artifactId>
                <type>jar</type>
</dependency>

(so I guess that <version> element is not required)

added new method (getVersion) to the one of my classes.

when running the result:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.xh.dataweaver.common.utils.StringUtils.getVersion()

when I add the <version> element:

<dependency>
                <groupId>dataweaver</groupId>
                <artifactId>dataweaver-commons</artifactId>
                <version>1.15</version>
                <type>jar</type>
</dependency>

StringUtils.getVersion() works fine.

So, is there any way I can point to AG that I want the newest available
dependencies?

thanks and regards
Lukasz

now.