Hi All!

I've encountered a strange thing.
I've noticed that all @State*(name="Name") definitions are ignored by Geronimo
2.0.1.
Application deploys successfully, but in JNDI Viewer there are no session beans.

Simple:

@Stateless(name = "ModuleProxy")
public class ModuleProxyBean implements ModuleProxy {
}

doesn't not work, but this:

@Stateless
 public class ModuleProxyBean implements ModuleProxy {
 }

works.

After removing name definition and redeploying application I can see in JNDI
Viewer my bean.
Also, I can look it up in JNDI with this string (note the full class name
ModuleProxyBean):
DataWeaver2EnterpriseProxyModule.jar/ModuleProxyBean/org.xh.dataweaver.interfaces.ejb.ModuleProxy

Has somebody else experienced this? Is it normal Geronimo behaviour?

best regards
Ɓukasz

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com