Thanks, I'm glad that I helped to improve Geronimo documentation a little :)

Marcin

Viet Nguyen wrote:
You are right. I saw a weird missing dependency and jumped to a conclusion too quickly. I will update the wiki to reflect the working source code. Thanks for pointing it out.

-Viet

On 9/11/07, *Marcin Waldowski* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Viet Nguyen wrote:

    >     Caused by:
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException :
    >     Unable to resolve dependency
    >     pl.com.max.ppr.pprsrv/jms-resources/1.2/rar
    >

    > This is your main problem. You must have changed the dependency to
    > look something like
    > <dep:dependency>
    >     <dep:groupId> pl.com.max.ppr.pprsrv</dep:groupId>    (the
    change
    > was made here right?)
    >     <dep:artifactId>jms-resources</dep:artifactId>
    >     <dep:version>1.2</dep:version>
    >     <dep:type>rar</dep:type>
    > </dep:dependency>
    >
    > If you are depending on pl.com.max.ppr.pprsrv/jms-resources/1.2/rar
    > (which it seems like you are) then there should exist the path

    <GERONIMO-HOME>/repository/pl/com/max/ppr/pprsrv/jms-resources/1.2//rar.

    > If this does not exist and you are depending on it, you'll get
    this error.

    Viet, thanks for your replay. I think, I wasn't clear enought in my
    explanations before...

    I'm not depending on
    <GERONIMO-HOME>/repository/pl/com/max/ppr/pprsrv/jms-resources/1.2/rar
    or any other rar which have something in common with jms-resource
    because I declare jms-resource in geronimo-application.xml (like in
    documentation example). If we declare jms-resource in
    geronimo-application.xml then we don't have any rar and path
    associated
    with jms-resource - we have only path for ear. So acording to your
    answer this lines shouldn't be included in geronimo-web.xml (they are
    unnecessary). In other case we have an error.

    That's why I think that this lines shouldn't exists in
    documentation for
    'jms-and-mdb-sample-application' example
    (
    http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/jms-and-mdb-sample-application.html)
    they even do not exist in source code for this example.

    Regards,
    Marcin