Hi Ted,

We have diff users and their local install of AG in their user directory in
UNIX. Since bin/lib/schema are common and read only that’s why we are
looking for multiple installation of AG.

Pl suggest if you have pointers for below scenario, it will be great and
much appreciated:

1) Install geronimo at multiple location. Suppose C:/Ag1, D:/Ag2, F:/Ag3
2) Now since lib, bin and schema are read only. What I will do is to keep a
copy of bin, lib and schema at a location Q:/Centralloc.
3) Remove bin, lib and schema folder from Ag1, Ag2 and Ag3.
4) Now can we use Q:/Centralloc/bin to start Ag1, Ag2 and Ag3? Here Ag1, Ag2
and Ag3 will have different PortOffset.

How can we achive this ?

Thanks
ABPB