Hi David,

Thanks for your response. You solution works for us if we install WASCE on a
centeral location and have the multiple instances but the probelm is this
centeral location will not have any write and execute permission..it will
only have read only permission. hense when we run multiple instance for
every users....it tries to write some info on the cernteral location of
WASCE install and it fials in our scenraio....moreover evry user will have
their own repo and not even on the centeral location it should be known by
other users....what all repo's are there or avilable....thats why we wanted
to install server for evry user but share bin/lib and schema folders.....any
pointers on this? Your repose is much appriciated.

Thanks
  ABPB